Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles is a creamy, delicious dessert bar made by blending & layering strawberry & yogurt in mold & freezing it. Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles is a perfect choice of dessert for managing the summer heat and a colorful tasty delight for special occasions.
Strawberry yogurt popsicles recipe
Other related popsicles :
Tried this Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
📖 Recipe Card
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 8 nos strawberries
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Take strawberries in a mixer jar, you don't need to chop them. I had chopped strawberries so used that.
- Add sugar and 1/4 cup yogurt to it.
- Blend it until smooth, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add curd along with honey.
- Whisk it until smooth. Now both the strawberry and yogurt mixture is ready.
- Take your favorite popsicle mould. Pour strawberry mixture until half of the mould then add the yogurt mixture. Close it with lids.
- Freeze it for at least 8 hours or even overnight.
- Then take it out and carefully show the outer surface under tap running water. Carefully pull out and Enjoy Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles!
- If you want layered popsicles then first strawberry layer freeze for 2 hours then pour yogurt mixture and freeze for 8 hrs.
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe Step by Step
- Take strawberries in a mixer jar, you don’t need to chop them.I had chopped strawberries so used that.Add sugar to that.Add 1/4 cup yogurt to it.
- Blend it until smooth,Set aside. In a mixing bowl, add curd along with honey.
- Whisk it until smooth.Now both the strawberry and yogurt mixture is ready.
- Take your favorite popsicle mould.Pour strawberry mixture until half of the mould.
- Then add the yogurt mixture.Close it with lids.
- Freeze it for atleast 8 hrs or even overnight.Then take it out and carefully show the outer surface under tap running water.Carefully pull out the popsicles.Enjoy!
Fresh strawberry yogurt popsicles ready!! Yumm!!