Potato Wedges are crispy outside buttery inside tasty appetizer made by baking potatoes cut into wedge shapes after tossing it with spices. Potato Wedges are easy to make starters for making dinner / evenings special and could be made in minutes with the ingredients available at home.
Potato Wedges iscrunchy oven roasted potatoes.Kids love potato wedges and I make them once in a while so this time wanted to click and post it too.Potato wedges are a popular snack served in restaurants but its easy to replicate at home.
Potato Wedges can be made by either deep frying or baking.This baked potato wedges tastes no lesser than the deep fried ones.Potatoes are so versatile that they taste good either deep fried,boiled or baked.I will post the deep fried version soon.
You can serve potato wedges with mayo or tomato sauce.I am sure these potato wedges will be loved by all, as soon as it is served it will finish off in no time.
If you have any more questions about this Potato Wedges Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Potato Wedges Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
- Rinse the potatoes, peel off the skin. Cut into half.
- Cut into further half diagonally. Repeat this one more time if you need thin wedges. Repeat to cut for other 2 potatoes too.
- To a mixing bowl add the potato wedges. Add oregano, red chili powder and pepper powder.
- Add crushed garlic. Add required salt.
- Add oil, mix well so that it coats well and uniformly.
- Meanwhile preheat oven at 200 deg C.
- Lay silver foil in a baking tray and arrange the potato wedges.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until the potato wedges turn golden and crispy.
- Turn over in between may be after 10 mins then continue baking.
- Serve Potato Wedges hot with mayo!
How to make Potato Wedges
- Rinse the potatoes, peel off the skin.Cut into half.
- Cut into further half diagonally.Repeat this one more time if you need thin wedges.
- I wanted it thin look at it.Repeat to cut for other 2 potatoes too.
- To a mixing bowl add the potato wedges.Add oregano, red chili powder and pepper powder.
- Add crushed garlic.Add required salt.
- Add oil, mix well so that it coats well and uniformly.Meanwhile preheat oven at 200 deg C.
- Lay silver foil in a baking tray and arrange the potato wedges.Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until the potato wedges turn golden and crispy.Turn over in between may be after 10 mins then continue baking.For the final 2 mins grill it for a cripsy outside.
Serve hot with mayo!
Hot crispy potato wedges ready to be served!