Pizza Sandwich is a great idea for kids lunchbox and also a good way to use leftover bread.Mittu loves pizza sandwich and all forms of pizza so I send this for her lunchbox once in a while.This is more like the bread pizza we make but gives a crisp outer layer.
I am sure kids will fall for this cute and colorful pizza.The toppings can be modified according to your kids liking.I just added the veggies which I had in hand.
Pizza Sandwich Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Bread -4 slices
- Get ready with all your ingredients.Spread pizza sauce on one side of the bread slice.
- Add the toppings, cover with grated cheese.Sprinkle little oregano.
- Apply butter and grill it for 3mins in the sandwich maker or follow the instructions in the sandwich maker.
Sprinkle chilli flakes,oregano and Serve hot!
- You can add any vegetable of your choice.
- I used amul cube cheese so it was not goey and flowing.
- Be creative and use your own topping idea, I have just given the suggestion. 🙂
- I used colored capsicum.
- You can use the normal plate for making sandwiches too.we loved grilled sandwich so made it that way.