Paneer Stir Fry is a delicious & flavourful side dish made by tempering veggies, sautéing it with paneer & onion and seasoned with herbs. Paneer Stir Fry is a nice choice of making kids eat veggies and could be relished with rice or as a snack. Paneer Stir Fry recipe is described in this post with step by step pictures.
Paneer Stir Fry Recipe with vegetables. This Paneer Stir Fry is a very easy and colorful that you can make in few minutes, serves as a great side dish for rotis or rice.
Get your vegetable chopping ready then you are done with this dish,yes it is that quick.This paneer stir fry recipe is mildy spiced, you can experiment tour flavours as per your liking and preference.
More poriyal recipes
If you have any more questions about this Paneer Stir Fry Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Paneer Stir Fry Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Paneer Stir Fry
- 1 cup paneer 100 gms cubed
- 1/4 cup carrot diced
- 1/4 cup capsicum
- 1/4 cup onion cubed
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp kasoori methi crushed
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera let it crackle.
- Now add crushed garlic. I used my garlic press to crush garlic.
- Saute for a minute. Get ready with all other ingredients.
- Now add onion sauté till it turns translucent.
- Add carrot and capsicum sauté for 2mins, then add the spice powders including red chilli powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder and required salt.
- Sauté for 5mins in low flame. I wanted the veggies to be crunchy so did not cook covered, if you want it to be soft then cook covered for 2mins.
- Finally add paneer toss it.
- Cook for few more mins, then add crushed kasoori methi, toss and switch off. Enjoy Paneer Stir Fry!
How to make Paneer Stir Fry
- Heat oil in a pan,add jeera let it crackle.Now add crushed garlic.I used my garlic press to crush garlic.
- Saute for a minute.Get ready with all other ingredients.Now add onion saute till it turns transparent.
- Add carrot and capsicum saute for 2mins,then add the spice powders inlcuing red chilli powder,jeera powder,garam masala powder and required salt.
- Saute for 5mins in low flame.I wanted the veggies to be crunchy so did not cook covered, if you want it to be soft then cook covered for 2mins.Finally add paneer toss it.
- Cook for few more mins, then add crushed kasoori methi,toss and switch off.
Serve with roti or rice.
Nice, minimalist cooking. Low Carb Delicacy. Thanks
I always love ur presentations…)
Hey which vessel is that? The one u are using to cook?
Is is cast iron skillet