Kids Lunch Box Idea39 – Mini Rava idli Sambar
Recipe Category: Lunch | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Click the links below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures
Here is the lunch box menu for today:
- I used my mini idli plate and steamed.I didnt grease the plates too but still it came out clean.Just sprinkle little water after the idlis are done then scoop it off with a spoon.
- You can make either tiffin sambar with a variety of vegetables like potato,carrot etc. Or make lunch sambar which will be easy to finish the lunch menu too.
- If you dont have mini idli pot, then make regular idlis and cut them into pieces and pack it so that its easy for them to eat.
- You can even add a tsp of ghee in sambar while packing which will be very flavourful.
- You can even make tomato chutney which will be a great combo for rava idli.