Masala More Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Buttermilk | Recipe Cuisine: Kerala
Thick Curd – 1 cup chilled
Water – 1 cup
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp finely chopped
More Milagai – 1
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
To grind together:
Green Chilli – 1/2
Curry Leaves – 3 leaves torn into pieces
Ginger – 1/4 inch piece
- Whisk the curd well .Transfer curd to mixing bowl then add water and whisk it well.Add salt and Set aside.
- In a mixer add curry leaves,ginger and green chillies grind it coarsely.Now in a tadka pan heat oil add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Fry more milagai and set aside.Now add the green chilli mixture to curd.Add the tempering.
- Crush and add more milagai. Mix well.Add chopped coriander leaves.Adjust salt and serve chilled.
- If you want you can strain it and drink, the flavours will still be there.
- Spice level can be adjusted according to your preference.
- More Milagai is Dry Marinated Chillies.Adding more milagai gives nice flavour to the buttermilk.
- You can even add chopped mint leaves for extra flavour.