Mango Slush is a creamy delight dessert made by blending mango pulp & served in a glass garnished with sugar. Mango Slush is an easy and quick to make iced treat which can made as a drink or a dessert.
Mango Slush is easy and quick to make perfect to serve during summer.Mango slush is a frozen dessert which can made as a drink or a dessert.This is a simple mango iced treat that everyone will enjoy especially mango lovers.
Other related recipes:
Tried this Mango Slush Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
📖 Recipe Card
- 1 small mango ~1 cup chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Rinse the mango well. Peel the skin from mango.
- Chop the mangoes roughly. Add sugar to it.
- Add lemon juice to it and then ice cubes.
- Blend it in high speed for few seconds. Crushed ice cubes will be found here and there this is the perfect stage stop blending and set aside.
- Spread sugar on a plate. Slightly wet the rim of the serving glass with water then swirl the rim of the glass on the sugar.
- Serve & Enjoy Mango Slush chilled!
How to make Mango Slush
- Rinse the mango well.Peel the skin from mango.Chop it roughly.Add sugar to it.
- Add lemon juice to it and then icecubes.Blend it in high speed for few seconds.Set aside.Crushed icecubes will be found here and there this is the perfect stage stop blending and set aside.
- Spread sugar on a plate.Slightly wet the rim of the serving glass with water then swirl the rim of the glass on the sugar.Now pour the mango slush and serve immediately.
Enjoy this yummy guiltfree mango dessert!