Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Oven Roasted Broccoli – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Broccoli – 1 cup
Garlic paste – 1 heaped tsp
Freshly cracked Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
Mixed Herbs – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Clean broccoli, cut it into small florets.Keep immersed in salted warm water.Drain water and let it dry for a while then add garlic paste,salt,1/4 tsp chilli flakes,1/4 tsppepper powder and mixed herbs.Preheat oven at 200 deg C.
- Toss it with broccoli.Lay silver foil in the baking tray and arrange the florets and bake in preheated oven for about 15-20mins.Turn over each floret in between so that it gets cooked evenly.Sprinkle 1/4 tsp chilli flakes and pepper powder while serving.
- Keeping immersed in salt water is to remove worms if any.
- Make sure you turn in between so that it gets cooked evenly.
- Keep an eye after 12mins, but let it to charred a bit here and there.
- You can do the same way for other vegetables like carrot,cauliflower,beans etc but timing will change accordingly.