How to make dosa – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Main | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Dosa Batter – 1 cup / as required
Oil – as required
Water – as required
- First see whether the batter is in pouring consistency, if not add little water and mix well. Then take a laddle full of dosa batter and add it to the dosa tawa and keep spreading in circular motion outwards. Drizzle oil and wait till it gets cooked and gets golden brown, then it will start pulling out at the corners.
- Turn over to other side and let it cook for 2-3 seconds. Then fold it and serve hot with sambar and chutney.
- Make the dosa batter thin in running consistency only then spreading will be easy and even.
- Add ghee / oil as per your preference.
- If the dosas stick to the pan then smear the pan with a half sliced onion before making the dosa.