This Papdi Chaat is a healthy option with baked whole wheat papdis as base.As I’ve mentioned already I looked for healthy chaat recipes to satify my chaat cravings during my pregnancy.
I made the papdis, chaat chutneys the previous day and enjoyed the chaat the next day.Mittu too loved it with curd and enjoyed dahi papdi chaat. There are a lot variations to this papdi chaat and this one is a healthy option but do not underestimate it, try and enjoy this guiltfree chaat.
Papdi Chaat Recipe
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Papdi – 12
Potatoes – Boiled and cubed(1/4 cup)
Green Chutney – 2 tbsp
Sweet Chutney – 2 tbsp
Sev – 1/4 cup
Raw Onion – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Chat Masala Powder – a tiny pinch
Coriander leaves – as needed chopped finely
- Arrange the papdis in the plate, add potatoes then black chana.Drizzle sweet chutney.
- Now add green chutney, add chopped onion,sev and finally garnish with coriander leaves.Sprinkle chat masala powder.
- You can make the chaat chutneys the before day and refrigerate.
- You can even add thick curd and make dahi papdi chaat,
- Add chaat chutneys as per your liking, if you prefer sweer more then add more sweet chutney.
- The measures are purely as per your liking.