Chocolate Glaze Recipe
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: IndianRecipe Reference: KitchenTrials
Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
Butter – 1 heaped tbsp
Coco powder – 1 tbsp
Water – 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
- Take powdered sugar and coco powder in a mixing bowl, whisk it well.Add water.
- In a container add butter and melt it in low flame, it should be just melted.Switch off and add it to sugar coco mixture.Add vanilla essence.
- Mix well with a whisk, it will look very thin further mixing and cooling down makes it thick.
Your glaze is ready to be used for cakes / cookies.
- Don’t melt the butter for more time, it will become ghee 😉 Just melt it for 2 seconds thats enough.
- Plus or minus water to adjust the consistency of the glaze.
- Double the measures if you are making for a big cake.
- The consistency is pourable as soon as its done.Once it is let to cool down it is spreadable though it will more fudgy.
- You can refrigerate it for atleast a week and when you want to apply it, just add little hot water and whisk it to get the desired consistency.
- You can replace powdered sugar with icing sugar too.
- Just powder the sugar in a dry mixer.