I am vacationing at my hometown Karaikudi so I will respond to your queries once I reach our nest…..:)
Mango Shrikhand Recipe – IngredientsServes : 2 Cooking & Preparation Time: 45 mins
Thick Curd(Yogurt) – 1.5 cups
Mango Pulp – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 3 tbsp
Saffron – 2 to 3 strands
Nuts – to garnish (I used almonds and pistachios)
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp (optional)
Chill it for an hr and serve chilled!
- You can use chiroli nuts which is usually served with shrikhand/amrakhand.
- Adjust sugar level according to the sweetness of the mangoes.
- You can use any sweet mango with flesh.
- You can use readymade mango pulp too but fresh mango puree tastes much better.
- Stays well for a day or two.