Rice Pakoda Recipe
Recipe Category: Snack| Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Leftover Rice – 2 cups
Gram Flour – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour – 1 tbsp
Big Onion – 1/4 cup chopped finely
Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp chopped finely
Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp chopped finely(optional)
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – to deep fry
Rice pakora recipe video
- Take rice in a mixing bowl,mash it well with a laddle.
- Now add all other ingredients except oil mix well first then add little water and mix with a spoon,mash it and mix.
- Now form small balls and drop the mixture into preheated oil.Cook in low medium flame.
- Deep fry until golden brown.Drain in tissue paper and serve hot!Repeat this for the rest of mixture.
Serve hot with tea!
- I like my pakoda to be textured so I didn’t grind it mixie.
- If you want smooth pakodas then you can grind it in mixie.
- Adding rice flour gives crispy texture.
- Be patient and fry the pakodaa until golden brown.