Last Updated on October 19, 2021
I made this Nutella Cookies a year back when I had few spoons of leftover Nutella.Mittu loves nutella who doesnt like it?! Actually I wanted to try own chocolate spread and use that in cookies but that didn’t happen at all so used the leftover nutella for this recipe.The cookies turned out so good,how can anything go wrong with nutella in it 😉
Nutella Cookies Recipe
Recipe Category: Main | Recipe Cuisine: World
Maida – 1/4 cup
Whole Wheat Flour – 1/4 cup
Unsalted Butter – 1/8 cup ( at room temperature)
Nutella – 2 tbsp
Powered sugar – 1/8 cup
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Milk – 1 to 2 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
- Measure and add flour to a siever,then add baking powder.
- Sieve it well for even mixing.In another mixing bowl,add powdered sugar and add butter to it.
- Add nutella.Cream it together using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Now add vanilla essence,whisk it once.Finally add sieved flour.
- Whisk it for few seconds,now add milk little by little.
- Gather to form a soft dough,do not knead just gather.Now using a measuring spoon(I used half tbsp spoon measure),scoop out the dough.
- Roll into a ball,slightly flatten it.Lay butter paper on the baking tray.Arrange the cookies in the baking tray.Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.Bake in preheated oven for 12-15mins.
Cool down completely then store in a clean airtight box.
- The quantity of milk may vary so add a tbsp at at time.
- The cookies dont spread out much.
- Do not be tempted to bake more, the cookies will become hard.
- Chilling the dough is not needed for this recipe.