Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Kids Mini Pizza Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Maida – 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour – 1/4 cup
Instant yeast – 1/2 tsp
Luke Warm Water – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Pizza Sauce – 1/4 cup
Vegetables – 1/2 cup cut lengthwise(I used baby corn,onion and capsicum)
Cheese – 1/2 cup grated
Chilli flakes – as needed
Oregano – as needed
- In a wide mixing bowl add water,oil,salt and yeast.Whisk it well.
- Take both the flours in a mixing bowl,whisk it well.Now add both the flours to the oil mixture.
- Knead it to a soft pliable dough.Let it rest for an hour or until its almost doubled.
- Knock down the dough to remove air bubbles,then roll to 1/4 inch thickness.Cut with a lid into small circles and arrange it in the baking tray with aluminium foil.Prick holes with a fork to avoid puffing.
- First add pizza sauce,then little cheese then arrange the vegetables – baby corn,capsicum and onion.Finally add remaining grated cheese and bake at 180 deg C for 20mins or until the sides start to turn golden.
Sprinkle chilli flakes,oregano and Serve hot!
- You can add any vegetable of your choice.
- I used mozarella cheese.
- Be creative and use your own topping idea, I have just given the suggestion. 🙂
- I used colored capsicum.
- The thickness can be asjusted as per your liking.I made it medium thick.