Last Updated on December 7, 2020
- Fresh Curry leaves – 3cups
- Urad dal – 1/4 cup
- Channa dal – 1/8 cup
- Hing/Perungayam -1/4 tsp
- Red chillies- 5
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
3.Then add curry leaves and grind it along to a fine/coarse powder as per your preference. Cool down then store in airtight container.
- A liberal consumption of curry leaves is believed to be beneficial in nourishing the roots of the hair thus preventing further hair loss. It is believed that by doing so, premature graying of hair can be stopped.
- The fresh juice of curry leaves are also used as an eye treatment for certain eye disorders, especially in arresting the development of cataract.
- Diabetes due to heredity factors can be cured by eating ten fresh fully grown Curry leaves every morning for three months. It also helps in curing Diabetes due to Obesity due to the weight reducing properties of the leaves.
- When Curry leaves are boiled in coconut oil till they are reduced to a blackened residue, the oil forms an excellent hair tonic to enhance hair growth and helps in retaining the natural pigmentation.
- The curry leaves finds its applications in various fields and areas of diverse effects. The aromatic use for culinary purposes to medical needs and for simple solution of day to day health problems, it caters to a wide area.