Last Updated on December 7, 2020
To me it tasted close to chocolate icecream tastewise though the texture was midway to pudding. It was chocolatey , smooth and yummy just melts in the mouth.
- Chop the cooking chocolate for easier melting. You can also cut the marshmallows into halves.I didnt do that so it took a little longer for the marshmallows to melt.
- I didnt have luck to get the white plain marshmallows, but the pink ones were also fine and didnt have any flavour just the color was pink.
- The orginal recipe calls for dark chocolate but I used semi sweet and recommend using it. But if you like the dark chocolate flavour then go ahead with that.
- I’ve given the orginal measures above but I halved the recipe and it yielded 4 small cups.
- Setting for atleast an hour is recommended.No need to freeze it, it sets quicky so just refrigeration is enough.