Homemade Urad Dal Flour
Urad Dal – as required(I used 1/2 cup)
- Heat a pan, dry roast urad dal in a pan until golden brown and nice aroma comes. Cool down completely.
- Transfer to a mixer and Grind it to a fine powder.Sieve it well.
- Either discard the coarse mixture or grind in next batch if its more. Roast the sieved flour till nice aroma comes.Store the urad dal powder in an airtight container.
You can use this flour for making any any homemade snacks.
- You can dry roast the urad dal flour even before using it for snacks or roast and store too like how I did.You can grind it in bulk and store it for around 6months.
- Make sure your mixture is completely dry before griding.