How to cook soya chunks
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Soya Chunks – 1/4 cup
Water – 2 cups
Milk – 1 tbsp
- Boil water + milk in a pan till it bubbles up rigourouslyAdd soya chunks, cook for 2mins.
- Switch off and add the soya chunks and let it aside for few mins for it to grow in size.
- Rinse it in cold water for atleast 2-3 times, Strain and squeeze excess water.
Soya Chunks is ready to cook.
- After the water boils, you can add soya chunks, switch off and keep covered, you can cook it this way too.
- I have used small soya chunks here, if you are using big ones after cooking cut each chunks into 2.