How to Cook Pasta Perfectly – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Baby Food | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Pasta – 1 cup(I used Fusilli)
Water – about 3 cups
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1/4 tsp
- Take water in a sauce pan, add salt and oil to it.Boil it.
- When it starts to boil, add the pasta and cook in medium flame.Stir inbetween.
- Keep cooking and make sure you stir inbetween.Cook until it becomes soft but not mushy.It should have the crunch to bite at the same time it will slightly bend,thats the right stage.Switch off and drain water.
- Rinse it well in running water.Strain,fluff it up and use it for your recipes.
- Adding oil makes it less sticky.
- Rinse it well then fluff it.
- The timing differs for each variety of pasta.