Check Prawn Gravy that I posted long back.
- Take prawns in a bowl.I got it shell removed if you have shells then first take it out and then proceed.Take a prawn turn to the back side, you can see a vein black in color sometimes it looks grey or even greyish white.
- Use a small sharp knife to make a slit along the middle of the back.Pull out the vein and discard it.
- You can see all the vains here.Now the prawn is deveined and is ready.Rinse it with water 2-3 times.
- Add little turmeric powder and wash it once.Now cleaned prawns is ready to cook.
- We usually buy prawns without shells.
- Wash it well 2-3 times and for the final wash add turmeric powder and wash it.
- Sometimes the vein is greyish or greyish white in color so dont always look for the black vein.