Last Updated on December 7, 2020
- Grind the mango cubes in a mixie until smooth.
- In a nonstick pan , add mango puree, sugar and lime juice. Keep stirring for atleast 15-25mins the water mixture will collect to a jam consistency.
- The mixture will turn glossy at this stage.Switch off.
- Cool completely and store in a clean airtight container. Keep refrigerated after a day(if your jam is not over :))
- You can just add the chopped mangoes itself as said in the orginal recipe with those chunk mango pieces here and there. As I made it for my little one, I preferred this way.
- Be careful in checking the consistency of the jam.
- Choose a ripe deep yellow mango variety.