Crackle Chocolate is a sweet burst made by baking a blend of cooking chocolate & rice krispies. Crackle Chocolate is a surprise delight for the family on special occasions and is easy& quick to bake. Homemade Crackle Chocolate Recipe with step by step photo
Do you remember crackle chocolate that we have…they are nothing but chocolate with rice krispies inside.Ever since I found rice krispies in my place I wanted to try this and am glad I did, it was super yum and was apt like the store bought chocolates.
Do try for your little ones and surprise them.
Tried this Crackle Chocolate Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
📖 Recipe Card
- 1 cup cooking chocolate
- 1/3 cup rice krispies
- Chop the chocolate roughly.
- Take it in a heat proof bowl and place it on a sauce pan containing water. We are going to melt the chocolate using double boiler method. Cook until chocolate melts.
- When it is melted fully, add rice krispies. Mix well.
- Take your chocolate mould and keep it ready. Use a spoon to fill the mould with chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least for an hour.
- Then slowly take out the chocolate from the mould. Store and enjoy Homemade Crackle Chocolate!
Crackle Chocolate Recipe Step by Step
Chop the chocolate roughly.
Chop the chocolate roughly.Take it in a heat proof bowl and place it on a sauce pan containing water.We are going to melt the chocolate using double boiler method.
Cook until chocolate melts.
Yes this is the right stage, its fully melted.
When it is melted fully, add rice krispies.
Mix until well combined.
Take your chocolate mould and keep it ready.
Use a spoon to fill the mould with chocolate.
Now all filled and ready to refrigerate.
Refrigerate atleast for an hour.
Now its out from the fridge.
Then slowly take out the chocolate from the mould.Store and enjoy!
Store and enjoy!
Refrigerate and enjoy!