Elaneer Sarbath is a natural, yummy cool drink made by blending tender coconut juice with sarbath & sugar and chilled. Elaneer Sarbath is a popular summer drink in South India at juice bars which can be mimicked at home with this recipe. Elaneer Sarbath is my healthy choice to keep our body cool & refreshed.
Elaneer Sarbath is one of the popular sarbath recipes in South India during summers.I have seen this sarbath in one of the menu cards in a stall but forgot.One of my reader asked me to post this Elaneer Sarbath Recipe so here it is.We are tasting this sarbath for the first time and felt so refreshing!
I have already posted nungu sarbath so this one adds on to my favorite sarbath recipes. Do try this and am sure you will love it!
If you have any more questions about this Elaneer Sarbath Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Elaneer Sarbath Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
- 1 no tender coconut
- 2 tbsp nannari syrup
- 1/2 no lemon juice
- few ice cubes
- Choose tender coconut that has pulpy flesh and not too thick and hard. Make a hole and extract tender coconut water. Cut open.
- Take out the flesh and collect it in a bowl. To the serving glass add the pulp.
- Add lemon juice, nannari sarbath syrup.
- Add tender coconut water, mix well. Add ice cubes and serve Elaneer Sarbath chilled !
How to make Elaneer Sarbath
- Choose tender coconut that has pulpy flesh and not too thick and hard.Make a hole and extract tender coconut water.Cut open.
- Take out the flesh and collect it in a bowl.To the serving glass add the pulp.
- Add lemon juice,nannari sarbath syrup.
- Add tender coconut water,mix well.Add icecubes and serve chilled!
Refreshing chilled elaneer sarbath ready!
Leave a Reply