Strawberry Muffins are flavourful, spongy cakes made by baking a blend of flour, baking powder, curd, strawberry flavours & cubes spooned in molds. Strawberry Muffins makes moments a celebration and healthy home snack compared to the packed biscuits.
Strawberry Muffins – I tried these muffins quite sometime back.These strawberry muffins comes out so soft and delicious with a hint of strawberry bites here and there.If you like strawberries am sure you will love this.These are quite big in size and suits best as breakfast muffins too.
Other muffin recipes here.
I tried this recipe from here and am sure this base recipe is a keeper.Do try and let me know.
📖 Recipe Card
Strawberry Muffins | Eggless Strawberry Muffins
- 1 cup flour / maida
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thick curd
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon strawberry essence
- 1/2 cup cut fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C.
- Measure flour and add it to sieve. Add baking powder and baking soda to it. Sieve it in a mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl add oil and sugar. Mix well with a whisk.
- Add curd. Mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Now add flour mixture. Mix it.
- Add strawberry essence. Add chopped strawberries reserving a tablespoon for topping. Give a quick mix.
- Arrange muffin liners. My liners were too big for my mould so I lined them up in paper cups and ramekins.
- Using a ice cream scooper, scoop the batter and fill the liners till 3/4th.
- Top with reserved cut strawberries. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until the top turns golden.
- You can use a toothpick to check if its done. Enjoy Eggless Strawberry Muffins!
How to make Strawberry Muffins
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C. Measure flour and add it to sieve.Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
- Sieve it in a mixing bowl.In another mixing bowl add oil and sugar.
- Mix well with a whisk.Add curd.
- Mix well until sugar completely dissolves.Now add flour mixture.
- Mix it.Add strawberry essence.Add chopped strawberries reserving a tablespoon for topping.
- Give a quick mix.Arrange muffin liners.My liners were too big for my mould so I lined them up in paper cups and ramekins.
- Using a icecream scooper scoop the batter and fill the liners till 3/4th.
- Top with reserved cut strawberries.Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until the top turns golden.
You can use a toothpick to check if its done.You can store these muffins for 2 – 3 days in room temperature.
Serve it warm!