Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Easy Chocolate Pudding Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Boiled Milk – 1 and 1/2 cups + 1/2 cup
Cornflour – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
Cooking Chocolate – 2 tbsp + for garnish
Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Take cornflour and coco powder in a mixing bowl,whisk it well.Then add sugar and whisk well.
- Add vanilla essence.Add 1/2 cup milk first and whisk it well without any lumps.
- Add remaining 1 and 1/2 cups of milk and whisk well.Now transfer this mixture to a pan and heat it up.Keep in low flame.
- Keep whisking, once it starts to thicken use a laddle and keep stirring.Add cooking chocolate shavings.
- Keep stirring well, at one stage it will become thick.It will coat the laddle well, it will be thick,creamy and shiny at this stage switch off.
- Wash the moulds well and keep it ready.Scoop the pudding and fill it in the desired cups.Chill the pudding atleast for an hour or until serving time.I had lids so closed and refrigerated it.Garnish with chocolate shavings and sugar beads.
- After setting for a hour the pudding can be easily demouldable.I clicked it as soon I poured the pudding so it was goey, either way it tastes delicious.
- You can replace cornflour with custard powder too.
- A layer of pudding skin forms so if you like it then refrigerate as such without covering.If you dont like pudding skin wrap the pudding bowls/cups with a cling wrap and then refriegerate.
- If you prefer add some chopped nuts to the pudding and then set it.
- I used weikfield coco powder for this pudding.
- This pudding keeps well for 2 days when refrigerated.