Last Updated on December 7, 2020
2. The grinding should be to a fine paste, set aside. Heat remaining oil, add bayleaf, fennel seeds,cinnamon once it crackles add onion, garlic and curry leaves and saute for a minute until slightly browned.
3. Then add the sliced radish and saute for 2 mins. Then add chilli, coriander powder and saute for a minute. Add 1/2 cup water and required salt.
4. Allow it to boil for 2mins, then add the grinded paste and allow it to boil until oil separates (this may take around 10mins). Garnish with coriander leaves and switch off.
- You can add in any vegetable of you choice. Drumstick and brinjal will be apt for this curry.
- No need to roast coconut, but amma says roasting also gives a nice flavour.
- The consistency should be semi thick, but you can make it runny as per your preference.