I had bookmarked this recipe even before I tried the caramel pudding with eggs, but totally forgot about it. When few readers and friends asked for a eggless and nobake version I remembered the bookmark and finally gave this a try last weekend – Easy, exotic and delicious pudding with few ingredients, what more do you need?
A easy dessert but sure to please ur kids and guests, try this and am sure you will love it like how we did 🙂 I topped up with butterscotch sauce I had, you can serve it as such or with caramel sauce too.
- Make sure you select a pan that will fit in your pressure cooker.
- You can serve it as such or just pour caramel or butterscotch sauce, tastes yum.
- You can also add toasted nuts of your choice.
- I used milk sweet bread so the sugar quantity was fine, adjust according to your preference.
- Once the caramel is prepared, transfer immediately else it will get set and will not be able to pour.