Written by: SHARMILEE J
Amla honey shot is a combination sour indian gooseberry with honey and staranise powder which is a match made in heaven.
- Combine gooseberry(amla), staranise powder and water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Strain the liquid and keep aside.
- Add honey and lemon juice give a stir
- Pour into individual glasses add ice cubes and serve.
- This is a perfect party pleaser with the flavour of amla and staranise it sure is unique.
- Dont add star anise powder than the mentioned quantity as it will steal the show spoiling the taste of the drink.
The taste of gooseberries with the hint of lemon juice, star anise powder and honey makes it a yummy drink. Do give a try! Gooseberries are a excellent source of vitamin A and C so its good to include it in diet.