Sukku milagu paal recipe with step by step photos. Sukku milagu paal or sukku paal is a very soothing and comforting drink for cold,cough and throat infections.I always love such quick and easy home remedies that comes handy.
I love to have such hot spiced drinks when the climate is cold which is what I want right now.I have heard from many about the goodness of this milk but this is the first time I am trying at home.Now lets get on to learn how to make sukku milagu paal recipe…Shall we?!
I enjoyed it myself as I was the one at home when I made this oh yes gugu was there but sleeping so had a me time and enjoyed this drink peacefully. 🙂
Sukku milagu paal recipe with the goodness of dry ginger and pepper powder is a great relief for cold.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
Take milk in a sauce pan, boil for 5mins in low flame.
Once the milk is boiled add cane sugar,dry ginger powder and pepper powder.
Let it boil for a good 3-5 mins in low flame.Strain and serve hot.
- You can add palm sugar sugar or sugar replacing cane sugar.
- If you are serving this for those who have cold then dilute milk with water and then give.
- You can even add a pinch of turmeric powder too.
How to make Sukku milagu paal recipe:
- Take milk in a sauce pan, boil for 3-5mins.
- Once milk is boiled, add cane sugar,dry ginger powder and pepper powder.
- Simmer for 5 mins in low flame.Strain then pour into serving glass to create foam and serve.
Enjoy hot or warm !