Orange sarbath recipe a quick and refreshing juice for summer.Orange sarbath uses nannari sarbath as base and oranges for tanginess instead of lemon, it was very tasty and flavourful.
Actually first I had a thought of making sarbath with mosambi but when I was about to make only I was aware it was not there so used oranges 🙂
You can make nannari sarbath at home or buy it from stores, it will be available in most supermarkets during summer.
Orange sarbath recipe using nannari sarbath.
- 2 small oranges
- 2 tbsp nannari sarbath
- 3 cups water
- few icecubes
Take 2 small oranges, cut it remove the seeds then squeeze it.
Add nannari sarbath.
Mix well.Now add icecubes.
Add water and mix it well.Serve chilled.
- Adjust water according to your taste.
- I used just 2 tbsp sarbath which was perfect for us but if you like more sweeter and concentrated then add 3 tbsp sarbath syrup.
How to make orange sarbath recipe:
- Take your oranges, cut it open remove the seeds then squeeze to extract juice.
- Add nannari sarbath.
- Mix well.Now add icecubes.
- Add water and mix it well.Serve chilled.
Chilled orange sarbath ready!