Nannari lemon sarbath recipe with step by step photos.Few years back I bought nannari syrup from a shop and it was so bad that none of us liked it so had to trash it right away, only after that I started making nannari syrup at home and after that I have not bought it from outside.
We all love nannari sarbath and I usually make homemade nannari syrup during summer but this year I had asked hubby to buy nannari roots then left it off and then I forgot too.But I always had the craving to drink nannari sarbath whenever I see it in roadside shops.
Last month during our monthly grocery shopping, I saw one thatha asking the sales girl if there is gokul brand nannari sarbath and he bought 2 bottles and went.So I asked amma whether we can also buy it only after that I heard from her that its a very popular brand, and immediately I picked it up and to my surprise it is too good.Though it has added colors sure not much when compared to many others I have seen.
This is not a sponsored post just sharing my experience for those who are not able to make homemade nannari syrup.
Nannari lemon sarbath recipe
Nannari lemon sarbath recipe with step by step pictures.
- 2 tbsp nannari syrup
- 1/2 small sized lemon
- 2 cups chilled water
- few nos icecubes
Take nannari syrup.Add it to the serving glass.
Remove the seeds from lemon then squeeze it.Mix well with a spoon.
Add chilled water to it.Mix well.Add few icecubes and serve chilled!
- You can use homemade nannari syrup or store bought syrup.Use good quality sarbath.
- I found the store bought one a bit more thicker in consistency and sweeter in taste than the ones we make at home so measurement may differ accordingly.
- Adjust lemon juice according to your liking.We like it a bit tangy.
- Take nannari syrup.Add it to the serving glass.
- Remove the seeds from lemon then squeeze it.Mix well with a spoon.
- Add chilled water to it.Mix well.Add few icecubes and serve chilled!
Serve immediately.You can even add crushed ice.
Enjoy it chilled!! Nannari sarbath is one of the best summer coolant!!