Last Updated on December 7, 2020
This Mango icecream recipe is one of the best icecream recipes that I made this summer, yes all of us loved it so much and relished it.Yes mango icecream is easy to make at home,very rich and creamy full of mango flavour.I am planning to make this again before the mango season comes to an end as this icecream is on demand 🙂
I know its a bit time consuming to blend repeatedly to get that creamy texture but trust me,its worth it and you will feel the same after tasting the icecream.
Mango Icecream Recipe Recipe
Recipe Category: Raita | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Fresh Cream – 1 cup
Mangoes – 2 small(1 heaped cup chopped)
Milk powder – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
- In amixer jar,take chopped mangoes with sugar.Add milk powder, then milk.
- Blend together and set aside.Take fresh cream and whip it until thick.
- Now add mango mixture to fresh cream and mix well with a whisk for even mixing,
- Pour into a freezer safe box and refrigerate it.
- After 3 hrs, scoop out and blend it again in the mixer.
- Every 2-3 hrs blend it, when its half frozen whip it again.I did it 3 times in total.
- Pour it back to the box and freeze it.Wipe off the water droplets(if any) in the lid.
- See it has got the creamy texture now.Pour it back to the container,close with a lid and freeze for atleast 6-8 hrs.I kept it overnight.Scoop and Serve.
- I used Amul Fresh Cream 200ml tetra pack .
- The more you blend the more creamy the icecream is.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- I used alphonsa mangoes.You can use any mango variety which has less fibre.
- Increase sugar if your mangoes are not very sweet.
- After the first blend you can see the increase in quantity.