Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Lehsun ki Chutney Recipe
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Garlic cloves – 1/2 cup
Kashmiri Red Chilli powder – 1 and 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Water – as required
- Peel the skin from garlic,measure and transfer to a mixer jar along with salt,red chilli powder,lemon juice.
- Add little water and grind it to a semi fine paste.
Serve hot with bajra roti.
- I used Kashmiri red chilli powder for less spice and bright color.You can use normal chilli powder too in that case reduce it a bit.
- Adding lemon juice reduces the pungent flavour of garlic.
- It is very spicy so adjust spice level according to your taste.
- It stays good for about a week if refrigerated.
- I added gingelly oil and had it with rotis.