Eggless Choco Chip Cookies Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Cookies | Recipe Cuisine: World
Maida (All Purpose Flour) – 1 cup
Icing Sugar – 1/3 cup
Butter – 1/3 cup (at room temperature)
Choco Chips – 1/3 cup minus 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 3/4 tsp
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Milk – 1 tbsp
- Cream sugar and butter until creamy. Add vanilla essence and whisk it well.
- Sieve maida , baking powder,soda well until evenly mixed. Add it to butter sugar mixture.
- Bring it together to form a soft dough(Add milk only if its too dry and doesnt come together). Add in the choco chips finally and give a quick stir.Now the cookies dough is ready.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C for 10mins. Meanwhile roll them into medium sized balls and flatten it with your palms – if you want more thinner cookies flatten them thin. I wanted a bit thicker so made it like this. Bake the cookies for 20-25mins. If its thinner keep an eye at 15mins itself. Mine took a little longer and got baked in 25mins.
Cool them on wirerack completely then store them in airtight container.
- Keep an eye after 15 mins especially when you are making your cookies more thinner.As the timing varies from oven to oven, so switch it off once the cookies turn golden brown.
- The cookies dont spread much so you need not worry about keeping them close.
- The number of cookies depends on the size of cookies.
- Do not overbake, the cookies will become harder.
- Dont skip butter as its the main ingredients which makes this chat tastier.