Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Capsicum Zunka Recipe
Recipe Category: Main | Recipe Cuisine: North Indian
Capsicum – 1/2 cup chopped
Besan flour – 1 tbsp
Big Onion – 1 small finely chopped
Garlic – 1 tsp finely chopped
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Jeera – 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli – 1 small chopped finely
Curry Leaves – few
- Dry roast besan flour for 3-5mins in low flame, it should not change color but the raw smell should not be there.Set aside.Chop capsicum and keep it ready.I used tri-colored capsicum.
- In a pan heat a tsp of oil , add the items listed under ‘to temper’, then add garlic and onion and fry till onions turn transparent.Then add capsicum.
- Fry for 2mins then add required salt,red chilli powder and coriander powder.Mix well.Thn add roasted besan flour.
- Keep sauteing and roast well.Add oil in between if its starts to stick.When it becomes golden switch off.
Serve with phulka!
- Make sure besan flour has no raw smell, it should be aromatic.Keep in low flame and roast.
- You can make this subzi with just green capsicum and onion too.