Basic Eggless Cookie Dough Recipe
Recipe Category: Main | Recipe Cuisine: World
Maida(All Purpose Flour) – 1 cup levelled
Butter – 1/2 cup at room temperature
Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Measure and take butter in a mixing bowl,add powdered sugar to it.
- Whisk it well,I used my hand whisk, you can use electric mixer too.Whisk it until creamy and fluffy.
- Now add vanilla essence and salt.Finally add in the flour.
- Mix with a spatula to form a dough.
- Now use your hands to roll into a ball,cling wrap it and refrigerate it.
Refrigerate until use.
- This dough is eggless and keeps well in fridge for atleast 2-3 weeks.
- You can use this cookie dough recipe as the base for many cookie recipes.
- I mostly use homemade butter.
- I have tried refrigerating only for 3 days but this sure keeps well for more days together.No need to freeze just refrigerate.
- It is not icing sugar, it is just granulated sugar powdered which I’ve used it here.
- You can replace vanilla essence with other flavouring of your choice too.
- Salt is optional but I prefer adding it as it lifts the sweetness.