Last Updated on December 7, 2020
I used homemade bajra flour, you can either make bajra flour at home or buy from any supermarket.
Bajra Roti Recipe
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Bajra Flour – 1 cup
Wheat Flour – 3 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Water – as required
- In a mixing bowl,take bajra flour,wheat flour and required salt,mix well.Then add water little by little.
- Knead it to a soft dough.Make small lemon sized balls.
- Take a ball, place it inbetween a plastic sheet press it with a flat based container to flatten it.
- Carefully remove it from the plastic sheet,make all the rotis similarly.Heat a tawa,now carefully transfer the rotis to the tawa.
- Cook on on one side then transfer to direct flame and cook for few seconds.Brush it with ghee or butter.
Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
- You can make big rotis too.
- If the dough is too tight then you will not be able to shape it,the rotis will break.
- Make sure to cook on one side , only then cook on direct flame.
- You can make thick or thin rotis.
- Cook in low medium flame.