Tender Coconut Milkshake is a rich, creamy cool drink made by blending chilled milk with tender coconut pulp and sugar. It is a natural drink which keeps the body cool and it is liked by kids too.
This Milkshake is smooth creamy milkshake using tender coconut.This is a simple milkshake without using ice cream but still turns out so rich and creamy.
I love tender coconut flavour very much so is mittu. We love it in kheer, icecreams and milkshakes the best. It is one of the easiest and healthy shakes that you can make at home.
This recipe with step by step pictures for easy understanding and reference. This hskae can be made easily available ingredients in your pantry.
If you have any more questions about this do mail me at [email protected]. In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Tender Coconut Milkshake
- 1/2 cup tender coconut pulp
- 1/2 cup frozen milk boiled, cooled and freezed
- 1/2 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- a tiny pinch cardamom powder
- To a mixer jar - add tender coconut pieces, frozen milk and sugar to it.
- Now add sugar to it. Mix well. Serve Tender Coconut Milkshake chilled!
Step by Step
- To a mixer jar – add tender coconut pieces, frozen milk and sugar to it.
- Now add sugar to it.Mix well.
Creamy tender coconut milkshake is ready!