Tender coconut milkshake recipe smooth creamy milkshake using tender coconut.This is a simple milkshake without using ice cream but still turns out so rich and creamy.
Tender coconut milkshake recipe
- 1/2 cup tender coconut pulp
- 1/2 cup frozen milk boiled,cooled and freezed
- 1/2 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- a tiny pinch cardamom powder
To a mixer jar - add tender coconut pieces, frozen milk and sugar to it.
Now add sugar to it.Mix well.Serve chilled!
How to make tender coconut milkshake recipe:
- To a mixer jar – add tender coconut pieces, frozen milk and sugar to it.
- Now add sugar to it.Mix well.
Creamy tender coconut milkshake ready!