If you are looking for last minute dessert ideas for Valentines day am sure this Oreo Mousse will be apt.very easy to put together and delicious to eat..Who can say no to this oreo goodness?! I am not a big fan of oreo biscuits but mittu loves so I buy them occasionally.
Eggless Oreo Mousse Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Fresh Cream – 1 cup(250 ml)
Ore Biscuits – 8
Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Take fresh cream in a mixing bowl,whisk it until soft peaks form as shown below.Now take your favorite oreo flavored biscuits.I used strawberry cream biscuits.
- Take 5 oreo biscuits,break it roughly,set aside.Now take other 3 and powder it, Set aside.Add crushed oreo biscuits to fresh cream mix it.Then add sugar.
- Add more if you want,reserve little for garnishing.Now to assemble take any serving glass first add powdered oreo,press it to make the top even,
- Then add fresh cream mixture and finally garnish with crushed oreo biscuits.Chill it atleast for an hr.
- While whipping be very careful, don’t over do as it will end up buttery.
- If you prefer add some chopped nuts to the mousse.
- I am really not sure whether hand whisk can be used to whip fresh cream but with what I heard from my friends, it will take time in handwhisk to achieve soft peak consistency.
- Let it to set atleast for an hr or 2.