Mango Mantani is very easy to make but do not underestimate its taste, it is rich and yummy perfect for this summer.If you are a mango lover then this dessert is just for you.I like mangoes once in a while but not too crazy to eat it daily but my mother can live with mangoes yes she loves it so much.I made this today morning and gave it to her,she was first blown away by the tempting look of it then when she had one spoon her face expression said it all… 🙂
Mango Mastani Recipe
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Mangoes – 2 small
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Vanilla Icecream – 1 scoop
Cashews – 3 whole chopped
Pistachios – 4 chopped
Tutti Frutti – 1 tsp
Chopped Mango Pieces – 2 tsp
Cherries – 2 to 3
- Peel the skin and chop the mango roughly.Discard the seeds.Take chopped mangoes in a mixer jar.
- Add sugar to it and blend it until smooth.Taste check it , if sugar is less add more.Now add milk.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.Now get ready with other ingredients for garnish : cashews,pistachios,cherries,icecream and chopped mango pieces.Pour mango milkshake in the serving glass till 3/4 of the rim of the glass.
- Scoop out vanilla icecream and top.Garnish with nuts,tuttifrutti and mchopped mango pieces.Finally add a cherry in the center.
Serve immediately with a spoon and straw.
- I used Neelam variety of mango.
- Use less fibre fleshy mango variety.
- You can add any nuts of your choice, you can even add chopped almonds.
- Vanilla icecream can be replaced with mango icecream too.