Check out more raita recipes :
Mango Raita Recipe
Recipe Category: Raita | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Boiled Milk – 1 tbsp
Mango – 1 small cubed
Sugar – 1 tsp
Saffron – few strands
Roasted Jeera Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Take warm milk,add saffron strands to it, let it sit for few mins.Meanwhile take the curd and whisk it well until creamy.
- Add saffron milk,jeera powder and mix well.
- Now add sugar.Rinse the mango, peel the skin.
- Chop into small cubes, add it to the raita.Reserve few while serving.
Serve with pulao / rotis!
- You can even use black salt instead of normal salt.
- Use thick curd else the raita would become watery.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- If you prefer you can even add red chilli powder for a slight hot version.
- Use ripe sweet mango variety.
- Adding sugar is optional.