Other Ladoo Recipes:
Dry Fruit Nut Ladoo Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Dates – 15
Figs – 5
Raisins – around 20
Badam – 25 whole
Cashews- 10 broken roughly
Pista – 20 whole
*Mixed Nuts – 1.5 tbsp chopped
Melted Ghee – 1 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1/8 tsp
- Deseed dates.Chop them roughly.Blend it a mixer, just run it once and pulse it for 2 times thats enough,Keep aside.Now take figs.
- Chop them finely and grind figs, raisins together to coarse mixture.Set aside.
- Toast nuts till its slightly browned.Then grind it to a coarse powder.Set aside.
- In a pan add dates, gigs mixture along with ghee and saute for 5mins in low flame, so that it becomes soft.Now add cardamom powder.
- Add the nuts mixture and saute for a minute, mix well and bring everything together.Switch off.Allow the mixture to cool down for few mins.Now add chopped mixed nuts.
- Mix well.Now shape them into small lemon sized ladoos.Arrange them in liners and store it.
Keeps well for 5 days in room temperature itself!
- The measures are just given roughly, it can be modified according to your preference.There is no perfect measures for this recipe, so feel free to plus or minus the quantity.
- I added chopped nuts just for the crunch, you can skip that too.
- This ladoo keeps well for 5 days in room temperature itself, I haven’t tested it after that as it didn’t last that long 🙂
- While grinding, don’t overgrind as it will become pastey so just grind it coarsely.
- The ladoo keeps well for 5-6 days in room temperature.