Grilled cheese sandwich recipe
Grilled cheese sandwich recipe an easy and quick cheese sandwich
- 4 slices bread
- 2 slices cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano / mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- butter as needed
Butter one slice of the bread slices first,keep the cheese slice on top.Sprinkle garlic powder,oregano and chilli flakes.
Seal with other slice(butter side down).Heat a grill pan - brush it with butter add the sandwich.
Press it with flat plate or you can use the potato masher too.Just press slightly do not apply pressure.Spread butter on top.Flip over and press.Toast till crisp and golden brown.Remove from tawa.
Cut and serve!
- The spice powders are upto your choice you can increase or decrease as per your liking.
- If you want it more spicy with indian flavours you can even add jeera powder,red chilli powder etc.
- If you want more goey cheesy sandwich add grated mozarella cheese on top of the cheese slice.
- You can toast on dosa tawa too make sure its crisp and golden brown.