Guacamole Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Dip | Recipe Cuisine: World
Avocado – 1
Onion – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Tomato – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Pepper powder / Chat Masala Powder – 1/8 tsp
Lemon juice – from quarter lemon
Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Choose ripe avocado which will be black outside…if you press with your fingers it will slightly be soft.Cut open avocado remove the seeds.Scoop out the avocado pulp with a spoon,mash it well without nay lumps to make it smooth…Transfer it to a bowl.Get all your ingredients ready.
- Add the ingredients to the avocado pulp mix well.Then add pepper powder and lemon juice.Mix well.
Serve with toasted bread!
- You can add even other veggies like carrots,cabbage etc.
- You can serve it with just toasted bread or make it as a sandwich.
- Choose ripe avocado which will be black in color.I got a semi ripe one and got it ripened within 4 days.
- You can even add chopped raw garlic or saute it till golden brown then add it.
- You can even mix boiled pasta with the dip.