Chocolate Milk is very easy to make,just with few basic ingredients you can make this yummy drink,kids will love it for sure.If you are like me thinking how could just blending these ingredients would make a tasty drink then you should definitely try this and see…this has become one of my favorite drinks now and ofcourse mittus too 🙂
The quantity shown below is just for picture sake, it may vary with the measure of ingredients used in this recipe…
Chocolate Milk Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Full fat Milk – 1 cup(Boiled and chilled)
Unsweetened Coco Powder – 1.5 tsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
- Take milk in a bowl.I boiled it and chilled it for an hr.Add good quality coco powder.
- Add sugar, vanilla essence.
- Using a blender blend it for few seconds until frothy.
Serve warm or chilled with a pinch of coco powder sprinkled…Yummm!!
- If you don’t have a blender use mixie with whipper blade or mix all the ingredients in a bottle with lid and shake it well until frothy and blended,Serve.
- Reduce cocoa powder as per the variety , else it may taste bitter.I used Hersheys.
- The color depends on the variety of cocoa powder.
- Good quality coco powder is one of the important factors to get perfect chocolate milk.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste.
- If you like cinnamon flavour then add a pinch of it.
- I prefer it chilled but its purely your preference.