Prunes puree recipe, Prunes puree for babies. Prunes are dried plums which are very good for relieving constipation.Prunes are less allergic when compared to many other dry fruits, so you can feed prunes for your baby after 6 months.
You can even include prunes in cereals and bars for kids.As I always suggest start with puree then change the texture so that your baby gets used to eating different textures.
Prunes puree recipe for babies with step by step photos.
- 5 nos prunes
- 3/4 cup hot water
Take dried prunes.Add hot water to it.
Keep covered and Set aside for 30 mins.
Transfer to a mixer jar and grind it to a smooth puree.
Feed it as such or add any sweetener if you wish.
- Prunes is actually tangy, if your baby does not like the taste you can add any natural sweetner like dates or raisins along with it and puree it.
- Keep changing the texture so that the baby get used to having different textures.May be for few weeks you can puree it smooth then a bit coarse so on.
How to make prunes puree recipe:
- Take dried prunes.Add hot water to it.
- Keep covered and Set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Transfer to a mixer jar and grind it to a smooth puree.
Feed it as such or add any sweetner if you wish.
Prunes puree is ready to be served for your baby.