Capsicum Raita Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Sidedish | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Curd (Yogurt) – 1 cup
Chat Masala powder – 1/8 tsp
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp chopped finely
Capsicum – 3 tbsp chopped into small squares
Salt – to taste
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Jeera – 1/2 tsp
Green Chillies – 1 sliced
- Whisk(Beat) the curd, add chat masala powder and salt,mix well. Heat oil – add the items under ‘ to temper’ let it crackle.
- Add chopped capsicum fry for a minute(dont let it brown) and switch off. Add this to curd and give a quick stir.
Serve with any type of paratha or just rotis too.
- Sprinkle chat masala powder while serving if you prefer.
- You can add colored capsicum to make the raita even more colorful. Can even include fresh grated cucumber.
- You can also grind chillies and add the paste to raita if you dont prefer greenchillies coming your way while eating the raita.
- You can add 1 tbsp of chopped onions, saute it along with capsicum and add it to raita.