Chocolate chia pudding recipe
Chocolate chia pudding recipe with step by step pictures.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 2 tbsp coco powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dark choco chips (just for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Add chia seeds and sugar.I used coconut sugar here.Add coco powder.
Add vanilla essence to it.Whisk it well.
Now add milk.Whisk well to break the lumps.
Set aside undisturbed for 15 mins.
Now once the seeds are nicely bloomed refrigerate and serve.Garnish with choco chips while serving.
- The consistency is upto you.
- It can be a little goey or very thick.
- We like ours a bit goey.
- You can add a pinch of cinnamon powder too.
- You can use almond milk too.I used regular milk.