Aam chunda recipe
Aam chunda recipe an instant gujarati raw mango sweet pickle
Do not switch on flame : To a kadai add grated raw mango, sugar, turmeric powder and salt to taste.Mix well until sugar gets dissolved.
Keep covered for 30 mins and set aside.After 30 mins keep in low flame and cook.
Keep cooking in low flame when it starts to bubble rigorously add red chilli powder and roasted jeera powder and mix well.
Keep checking for one thick string consistency, when it reaches(it will reach in few mins) give a quick mix and switch off.It will look little runny at this stage but will thicken after cooling.
- Do not overcook the pickle will become hard.
- Also look for one thick string thats the perfect stage.
- Add 1 cup sugar if ypu prefer it more sweeter.
- Usually the small raw mango variety is used for chunda but I didnt get it so used kili mooku maanga which is in season right now.
- It will look goey even after the single string is formed but don't be tempted to overcook, it will thicken after cooling down.
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get latest updates!